How to buy tickets to St. Basil’s Cathedral online without a queue?
To buy tickets to the Cathedral of St. Basil without a queue is it possible? Here we show you how. A simple option to pay you ticket to this beautiful complex is tyo do it online. Here the instuction on Free Tours Russia:
To avoid queues, we explain how to buy the ticket from the Cathedral’s website. This task is not simple, because to do it you have to know Russian, because the page does not have an English version. But we help you with this “guide to buy tickets to St. Basil’s Cathedral online without a queue”. Another name of the Cathedral of St. Basil is Pokrovskiy sobor or the Pokrovskiy Cathedral. To get tickets to St. Basil’s Cathedral online, you should follow several steps:
Buy tickets to the Cathedral of St. Basil online
1. Enter the page http://tickets.shm.ru/ru
2. In the menu above we can choose either 30 days, or this month, or next month, or the exact date. When you enter here for the first time, it’s automatically chosen “30 days”.
The names of the months in Russian:
- Январь – January
- Февраль – February
- Март – March
- Апрель – April
- Май – May
- Июнь – June
- Июль – July
- Август – August
- Сентябрь – September
- Октябрь – October
- Ноябрь – November
- Декабрь – December
Days of the week:
- Понедельник – Monday
- Вторник – Tuesday
- Среда – Wednesday
- Четверг – Thursday
- Пятница – Fryday
- Суббота – Saturday
- Воскресенье – Sanday
We advise you to choose the exact date and not to try to translate all the dates and days on the list.
3. The date chosen is June 21 in the table that appears in the results below the third option «Входной билет в Покровский собор» and now you can press the red button «Купить» (to buy).
4. On the next page we can choose how many tickets you want to buy and to continue.
Here you have to chose the checkbox and you have to put the email.
5. To your email comes the message with the special code that you have to put on the next page. Here is the message.
We copy this code and put it in the first field called «Проверочный код». In the second field «ФИО получателя» we put the full name and surnames of the person who will collect the tickets in the physical box of the cathedral, changing the electronic voucher to the tickets for the whole group.
Then press the button «Подтвердить» (Confirm).
6. On the next page, you can see the complete ticket information and check the information before paying. Is there the order number, the date, amount, number of people. If all good you have to press the button «Оплатить» (Pay).
ATTENTION!!! The electronic ticket cannot be returned !!!
7. Then you enter the payment page. Here you have to put card number «Номер карты», Month / Year «Месяц / Год» and CVC or CVV code and press “Оплатить” button if you want to proceed and “Отменить” button if you want to cancel.
8. After your ticket is paid, the electronic voucher will arrive in your email. With this voucher (better print it out) and passport, the person whose name indicated in the ticket, has to come and pick it up in the box of the Cathedral of St. Basil in the special window without a queue.
Now you know how to buy tickets to St. Basil’s Cathedral without a queue.
To visit the Red Square and see the Cathedral of St. Basil outside visit our page Free Tour in Moscow. And get your tickets to St.Basil Cathedral online with our help.