Old Moscow Tour and Novodevichy
Walk with us the oldest and most bohemian neighborhoods of the city next to the most important and miraculous monasteries in Moscow downtown.
What places to visit in Moscow: excursion through Moscow’s oldest neighborhoods and monasteries with an english guide.
Orthodox and Old Tour in Moscow, can be made everyday from Monday to Sunday from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, always with advance booking. What places to visit in Moscow here we will tell you. We are going to visit the Novodevichy convent in Moscow and more. Seeing Moscow’s cathedrals with our excursion services will be great.
Discover the area of Moscow, through which its first creators to poets and important people transited. The Ostozhenka street has been part of infinity novels and named by writers like Tolstoy, Turgenev or Bulgakov. In it the life of the Muscovite nobility developed. This area is full of legends of ghost or devotion, as the First Russian ruler of the Orthodox Church designated by the Greeks. Who was considered a miraculous man and who granted the independence of Constantinople to the Russian church. Learn about the history of the man who saved from smallpox to Moscow or the icon miracles of the church of St Nicolas.
Visit the surroundings of the Novodevichy Monastery and its incredible stories that houses this site.
Visit the Novodevichy convent in Moscow:
In this walking tour in english with an expert guide we will visit places like:
- The statue of Engels
- The building of the cup
- The Zachastievkii monastery (one of the oldest in Moscow)
- The area of the Hamovnik district, place of the spinners
- View to the old Headquarters of foreign affairs of Russia, during the Second War and barracks where plans were developed with the most famous spy of the war; Kim Philby
- The Church of St. Nicholas of Moscow and its icon.
- Get to know the exteriors of the house of the particular mayor of Moscow when the time of Catherine the Great called Pyotr Dmitrievich Yeropkin
- View of the Novodievichy Monastery and the stories that surround this ancient place, stories of love and war
discover the possible lake that inspired Tchaikovsky to write his famous work of the Swan Lake
This is an exceptional and unique tour that you can only take with us full of stories and anecdotes to enjoy as a group. The Orthodox and Ancient Tour in Moscow will give you a deeper insight into this beautiful city. Where. So many people from the area lived at different times.
What places to visit in Moscow and more only with Free Tour Russia. Getting to know Moscow’s cathedrals is worth seeing.