Winter tour in Kazan: The city downtown with our guides in winter season seeing the most important and peculiar places of the city. Walking around Kazan in winter is possible everyday from 10:00 to 12:00 pm. Duration 2 hours. Winter excursion in Kazan by foot.
From September to May Always with advance booking
Enjoy Kazan downtown with an english guide, seeing from the clock on Baumana Street to the Kazan Kremlin.
About the winter tour in Kazan
Winter excursion in Kazan by foot in English. Walking through Kazan in winter. We will visit Kazan downtown, and other highlights:
- The cat bronze statue, famous in the city
- Epiphany Church
- Baumana Street, carriage monument to Catherine II and the Vodyanaya clock
- Peter and Paul Cathedral in Kazan
- The Cathedral of Saint Nicolas (which is crooked)
- The statue to the Dragon, symbol of the city
- The National Bank building
- The Kremlin square and outer walls
- We walk through the interior of the Kazan Kremlin
- The Arab Mosque of the Kremlin
- We will walk through the streets where the Tartars who reside in Kazan walk, where the history integrated in the new Kazan has been preserved, among many others.
If you want to walk through Kazan in winter, book now.
Enjoy the best excursions in Russia
by the hand of expert guides
|Price per Person||20€|
|Does not include:||Tip for the guide|
We take excursions in groups, throughout the year, with designed schedules for your best enjoyment.
Bookings can be made on the same day of tour (depends on availability).
Children under 12 years old go free.
The minimum number of people is 2 or the payment thereof
You can cancel up to 24 hours before writing to our contact email:
Our meeting point
All our tours depart from the same place in Kazan, which is Tukaya Square next to the Clock that is in the center of the Square, the nearest subway station is: “Ploshchad ‘Tukaya”, in the same square.
Address: Bauman St, Kazan, Respublika Tatarstan, 420111
You can ask for information on how to find the place:
Phone: + 7-985-182-72-46 (whasApp)
Here you can find the place on Google Maps: